Tuesday 6 February 2018

Vintage Crochet Poncho

I love to crochet and I found this lovely vintage poncho pattern from Wonky Zebra, so thought I'd use up some of the yarn left over from other projects! I have to say getting to grips with a vintage pattern was a bit of a challenge at first and I've been crocheting all my life. Its a good job patterns have simplified over the years, it did make me wonder how folks are still crocheting when patterns were made so confusing! Anyway I'm so glad I persevered and once I understood the pattern it crocheted up quite quickly and
I now have a lovely poncho. The yarn is all Stylecraft, so washes and wears really well. Thanks Wonky Zebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Jar!

Orders for my I Am Thankful jars are just coming in thick and fast. Here is another one must finished for Pastor Penny, our Bishops wife...